By providing us your Personal Information, you hereby
- granting permission for such information to be collected, stored, used, disclosed, processed, and transferred (in India or outside);
- Declare that you only have the legal authority to do so or that you have obtained the required consents from the individuals whose information you have shared with us for the purposes set forth in this Policy;
- and that you provided the information voluntarily and free from compulsion.
You have the option not to provide us Personal Information sought to be collected if you do not agree with this Policy. We collect Personal Information from Users / a person only if they voluntarily submit such Personal Information to us. Users can always refuse to provide / submit Personal Information, except that it’s going to prevent them from engaging in certain activities as provided / related to the website.
By accessing and/or creating an account on the website and/or making use of the feature of the website and/or order product(s) and/or avail service(s) therein, you agree and acknowledge that
(i) you’re a user (“User”);
Dubblin or any service provider authorized (engaged to offer the services / facilities) on its behalf to collect information takes the reasonable efforts necessary to ensure that the person supplying the Personal Information is aware of the following while providing the Personal Information:
- the fact that information is being collected,
- the reason it is being gathered,
- and the recipients who will receive the information.
Dubblin (including person authorized by Dubblin) may collects, uses, disclose, processes, transfers and uses Personal Information of User for the following purposes:
- In the event that you have completed the payment transaction toward purchasing any product(s) and/or using any service(s) as offered in the website, we may use information to assist you with your order(s) related to product, request for service(s) and offer/other benefits, return of product(s), and refund of any amount so collected during the said process of ordering/services request.
- Your information enables us to more quickly address your support and customer care needs, as well as to electronically trace the delivery of your purchased goods and services (s).
- To better understand how our Users as a whole use the services and materials on our website, we may use information in aggregate.
- Based on the data and suggestions you provide, we constantly work to improve the services offered by the website and the online experience.
- When a user places an order(s), we may use the information they give about themselves just to fulfill that order’s requirements for service (s).
- Except as required by applicable Indian law and as necessary to offer the service, we do not disclose this information to third parties.
- To give users information and updates about their order(s) or service, the details (including contact information if any Personal Information) provided by users at the time of accessing and placing orders will be used (s).
- It may also be used to respond to additional requests or enquiries made by the user as well. If User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will start receiving emails that might include company news, updates, offers connected to product(s) or service(s), or offer(s) information, depending on your prior order(s), your interests, etc. The User may contact us via our website and/or by writing to us with specific requests for unsubscribing requests at any time if they would like to stop receiving future emails. We give comprehensive unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- In the event that we are purchased by, merged with, or otherwise changed ownership of by another firm, we may transfer information about you.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, government orders, orders from dispute resolution bodies or regulators, orders from any party or individual designated by the aforementioned authorities, or other legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against claims brought by third parties;
- to look into, stop, or do something about criminal activity, fraud suspicions, website infractions, or as otherwise required by law.
- Dubblin maintains the right to use and disseminate the data gathered from these contests and surveys to improve its services to users in accordance with Indian law while conducting business. Additionally, as part of routine business operations, the information must be shared with the company’s subsidiaries and commercial partners.
The rest of the above-mentioned anonymised data and information may still be used after we have completely removed any personally identifiable information for archival or statistical purposes. To protect the privacy of Users and service providers, we retain the right to record discussions between you and customer service representatives or other providers Dubblin (engaged directly or indirectly) employs (s). This policy protects the rights of users, service providers, and Dubblin to settle disputes by keeping an eye out for and outlawing abuse.
The website is only intended for use by Indian adults who are residents of India, and if the website is used by any other person as stated above, Dubblin will not be held accountable for performing on the terms of any orders or services, including any personal information shared at the website or as mentioned above. However, the Personal Information would be protected with reasonable care in accordance with global best practices. You hereby expressly agree and consent that, in the event of a conflict of laws (due to information given by anyone other than Indian adults residing in India), only Indian law (as changed from time to time) shall apply for all and any purposes.
The Policy may undergo future revisions, reviews, and updates at any moment without providing you with any prior notice or notification. We advise you to frequently check this Policy on the website to stay informed of any modifications and changes. Your continuous interaction with us will signify that you agree to any revisions to this Policy.
The website may employ “cookies” to improve user experience or simplify your visit. Users’ web browsers store cookies on their hard drives to keep track of information and occasionally to track the same. A user’s web browser can be configured to either accept cookies or to notify them when they are being sent. If they do, be aware that some website features might not work properly.
Every time a user interacts with a website, we may gather non-personal identification data about them. Non-personal identifying information may include the name of the browser, the kind of machine used, technical information about Users, ways to connect to websites, like the browser type and services being used to connect to the internet, and other data of a similar nature.
Dubblin has the option of hosting their data on servers outside of India. You give us permission to store, transfer, share, and otherwise make your personal information available to our affiliates, agents, third-party service providers / partners, and other agencies for the purposes outlined in this policy or as may be required by Indian law, across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions around the world (including India).
After the purposes for which it was obtained (as described in this Policy) have been satisfied or as otherwise required by any other Indian legislation currently in effect, Dubblin will no longer maintain your personal information. You agree that the Personal Information you share with us will only be used for the purposes for which it was gathered and in the ways you have authorized. However, until otherwise erased or permanently deleted, Personal Information may still be present on the systems.
We place a high priority on the security of your personal information. To guarantee the security of the Personal Information gathered, we have implemented acceptable security measures and processes. Additionally, we employ encryption to safeguard your personal data from unwanted access and disclosure. You concur that these safety precautions are sufficient. You understand that no electronic medium or security measure is 100% secure and that we cannot give any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information submitted to us, even though we will make every effort to keep any information we hold about you secure and prevent unauthorized access. Regarding any security lapse, inadvertent data loss, or exposure brought on by unauthorized access to your personal information, we will not be held responsible in any manner.
When there are any changes, we encourage you to update your personal information. Additionally, it is your responsibility to guarantee the truth and accuracy of any Personal Information you supply. You must indemnify and hold us harmless for relying on the Personal Information provided by you in the event that you violate this Policy and in the event that we suffer any loss or damage as a result of our use or reliance on the Personal Information provided by you. We shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the Personal Information supplied by you (for yourself or on behalf of another person).
If you would like to know the names and addresses of the third parties to whom your personal information has been shared, please contact us at the email address listed on the website. We shall use all reasonable efforts to respond to you with the information you need within a fair amount of time.
Further, you may choose not to give your consent or to revoke any prior consent, as long as you notify us of your decision at the email address listed on the website. If you choose not to give us personal information or to revoke your consent to give us personal information at any time, we reserve the right to withhold the benefits for which the said personal information was collected.